MENG Chicago Chapter Meeting Key Note by Jim Bilello, President at US Marketing, Inc.
During this interactive session you will see real data from a variety of companies in different industries.
What you will take away:
• What PPC can do that SEO can’t including seeing actual client search terms entered in Google and limiting the geographic zones where your ads are shown
• How to interpret PPC results for yourself without any filtering or guidance
• How to decide whether to chose a simple landing page or direct clicks to your full website
• How to determine the number of campaigns you need
• The importance of using Google Analytics side by side with PPC
• What is Remarketing and why it’s important to have remarketing tags on your website from the beginning
OK – that’s 6 things. Are you counting?
Jim Bilello has 20 years of experience in segment marketing, social media marketing, PPC, SEM and social media engagement strategy. He works with the State of Illinois for social media marketing (and MasterCard, Verizon Wireless, POLO Jeans Co., Sprite, Levis, GM, McDonald’s, Columbia Films, New Line Cinema, Buena Vista (Disney), Lions Gate Films, Unilever, DELL, Microsoft, Nielsen Media Research, and Bacardi USA, the Texas Rangers, Arizona Diamondbacks, Chase Bank, Nielsen Media Research, NBC/Universal, Aetna.
Jim is a founding member of the Assoc. of Higher Education College Television Administrators (AHECTA) As founder and President of US Marketing in Chicago, Illinois Jim continues to work with Hollywood studios and national consumer clients to produce a variety of multi-level integrated marketing programs including Social Media Marketing, PPC, SEM, OOH media and promotions. He also consults with and represents a variety of clients in segment marketing including Aetna, Chase Bank, Dell, Microsoft, NBC/Universal, Lionsgate, Nielsen MediaResearch.
About MENG: MENG is a national network of 1800 top-level marketing executives (VP-level and above). The organization is devoted to enhancing its members’ professional skills, relationships, and knowledge and prides itself on a culture of genuine camaraderie
TO OUR CHAPTER GUESTS:
We invite you to attend one or two of our monthly morning meetings as a guest, and the make a decision whether we are the right community for you to join . Evening meetings and networking events are currently open to Guests who pay a non-member fee.